It’s hard to believe that our law firm recently turned four years old. Seems like it was just yesterday when we joined together to start Torres, Scammon & Day. With the support of our clients, families and friends, we are thriving and growing!
We are writing you to share some of our highlights from the past few years:
- Colleen Brunnick McElhinney, Of Counsel, and Ryan A. Rucki, Associate, join TS&D to support the firm’s growing litigation practice.
- Steve is named President of the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters Society Boston’s Chapter.
- Mike is elected as a Massachusetts State Representative.
- Kristen joins the TargetCancer Foundation board.
- A Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly article features Kristen’s client, Arborjet, and their successful bid to obtain a preliminary injunction in federal court barring its former distributor from selling a competing product. We later won the case after a full jury trial.
- Steve represents C.W. Downer, a Boston investment bank, in a breach of contract suit in which the 1st Circuit Court of Appeals reversed a U.S. District Court’s ruling, unanimously agreeing that a foreign company was subject to jurisdiction in Massachusetts.
- Steve, Kristen and Mike are named to the Massachusetts Super Lawyers list for the past three years.
We look forward to working with you and to your continued friendship in the coming years!
Steve, Kristen & Mike